Dental: Delta Dental:
If your dentist is in the Delta Dental Premier network, the % of the benefit covered will be at the out of network level.
Unlike Out of Network dentists, you cannot be balance billed by Delta Dental Premier dentists.
Balance billing is when a provider does not accept the insurance carrier payment as payment in full and bills you the
difference. For example, if you have a $150 preventive charge and Delta's negotiated rate is $100, you will pay $0 with a
Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier dentist. However, with an out of network dentist, you could be chargedthe
- DeltaCare : DeltaCare USA
Pet Insurance: Nationwide
Click Here for More Information
Click Here to Enroll
Provides support and protection for unexpected personal legal issues. If you enroll, you will have access to a national network of 18K+ attorneys who are matched to your specific legal needs as well as concierge help navigating common individual or family legal issues. Coverage includes no cost in-network office consultations and telephone advice, representation for consumer matters and defense of civil lawsuits. Plan also includes legal support for financial matters, auto and traffic including ticket defense, family law matters, document preparation support including Wills and much more. To learn more about your legal benefits plan, visit www.metlife.com/open-enrollment/legalplan or call 1-800-821-6400 8am – 8pm EST M-F.
Legal and Identity Theft Coverage: MetLife
Choose the level of protection that best fit your and your family’s needs. All plans include 24/7 customer support, $1M per adult identity theft insurance, monitoring of USPS address, personal information, financial and online accounts, SSN authentication alerts, antivirus protection for 1 device, and 1 bureau credit monitoring. Protection Plus and Executive plans are more comprehensive such as antivirus protection on more devices and credit monitoring from more bureaus. To learn more, visit www.metlife.com/insurance/identity-and-fraud-protection
WHAT'S NOT CHANGING
Medical and Prescription Drug – Meritain
- Meritain remains the medical plan administrator effective 1/1/2022. Meritain utilizes the Aetna Choice POS II Network.
- There have been no changes to the plan designs for 2023
- Maintenance Medications, which are those you take on a regular basis, must be filled either through Mail Order or retail at CVS for a 90-day supply. You are allowed 2 fills at a 30-day supply to allow you time to get a 90-day script from your physician and either set up Mail Order or start utilizing CVS. Please view the CVS Mail Service Guide for more information on how to set up
- If your physician wants you to take the brand version of a medication with a generic equivalent, they must write DAW or Dispense as Written on the script
- No changes to plan design or contributions for 2023