The iVisions benefits portal is now open. You must login to iVisions to complete your benefits elections (even if you are waiving or not returning to TCA for the 2022-2023 school year). All elections must be submitted by 4:00 PM on May 4th. The benefits you elect during open enrollment will be effective from June 1, 2022 through May 31, 2023
A few reminders:
· Once you hit submit, you cannot make changes to your benefits unless you experience a qualifying life event. You will only have 30 days from the effective date of the event to contact HR and make changes to your benefit elections (See Employee Benefits Guide for more information).
· Premium contribution changes will occur on the May 31st pay statement.
· All benefit deductions come out of your check on a pre-tax basis unless you have previous notified HR. If you would like to change your tax option, you need to contact HR before you elect your benefits.
· If you are participating in Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Health Savings Account or Limited Purpose FSA, elections will be made through the benefits portal.
· If you elected to receive information about Supplemental Life Insurance or Aflac products, HR will email you with further instructions.
· You can elect to participate in the YMCA corporate membership again this year. If you are currently participating in this program, you will need to re-enroll for this benefit. Select ‘yes’ within the portal and HR will contact you with further instructions.
Group #H60 1-800-442-7247
The TCA medical plans being offered are self-funded plans, meaning that TCA funds their own medical and pharmacy claims. HealthComp is the TPA (Third-Party Administrator) who administers and processes the claims. Call HealthComp at 1-800-442-7247 for benefit and claims questions.
Anthem is a national network of providers so employees who are traveling outside of Colorado will be able to locate an Anthem provider in any other state. To search for doctors, hospitals, and more; go to www.anthem.com/ca. Click on “Find Care” and login or search as a guest. If searching as a guest, use the following from the drop-down lists: Type of Care: Medical; State: Colorado; Type of Plan: Medical (Employer-Sponsored); Plan / Network: National PPO (BlueCard PPO). The click on “continue.”
Southern Scripts provides transparent and pass-through pharmacy benefit management services for self-funded employer group health plans. You can have your formulary prescriptions filled at any network pharmacy regard-less of your designated home service area. To find out more about your formulary, members can call toll free at 1-800-710-9341 or go online to www.southernscripts.net.
SHARx is a pharmacy advocacy solution to bring improved access to high-cost medications. This service is included at no additional cost to you as a member enrolled on the medical plan. This results in significant savings by reducing out-of-pocket costs and helping to control your plan costs /premiums
PeakMed LifeCenters is a direct primary care whose relationship-based care, real-time communication and financial transparency, innovative approach establishes a foundation for lifelong health, while reducing unnecessary medical spending.
At TCA, we are deeply committed to providing and promoting a culture which encourages healthy lifestyles and supports you and your family in your wellness efforts.The greatest benefit of participating is your own personal health and well-being. By participating in the wellness program, you are eligible to receive two taxable monetary incentives during the plan year in your paycheck
Profile EAP and Work-Life Services Now Available in the Palm of Your Hand
Navigating the practical challenges of life, while handling the demands of your job can be stressful and finding the right work/life balance is key to living a happier healthier life.
Our online resources and referral services are designed to provide knowledgeable consultation and customized guidance to assist with gaining resolution to everyday hurdles.
Resources Include: Counseling, Self-Assessment Tools, Adoption, Child Care & Special Needs, Eldercare, Housing, Legal, Financial, Pet Care, and more…
Create your personal access at https://centura.mylifeexpert.com/login Use company code: THECA
Group #9846437 1-866-723-0514
TCA offers a voluntary vision coverage through EyeMed to help pay for eye exams, prescription glasses and contact lenses. You receive a higher level of benefits when you see a provider in the EyeMed Network. Review your coverage details in the Benefit Guide.
NEW THIS YEAR
TCA made a change to the supplemental health benefits providing more competitive pricing options with Aflac. The plan options will remain the same, but at a lower cost package. We realize you make benefit choices based on what’s important to you and the needs of your changing lifestyle. Therefore, along with our core benefits, we offer these additional benefits which help to provide financial support to employees. Additional benefits include:
For those that attend and complete the onsite screenings with Orriant, will automatically receive the Aflac Wellness credit. That’s more money in your pocket!