Welcome

Annual Open Enrollment

Annual enrollment is your opportunity to learn about your health care benefits, review your current coverage and choose the best options for you and your family.

Your plan year runs from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.

Please review all 2022-2023 Benefits Overview Information.

If NO changes are needed then your current benefits will just roll over into the new plan year.

Benefits Overview

July 1, 2022 there are two medical plans offered through Highmark Blue Cross & Blue Shield

  • Performance Blue PPO Qualified Embedded $5500 80/60 Silver
  • Premier Balance PPO $0 Platinum A


We also offer a vision and/or dental plan:

  • Highmark Vision Fashion Advantage Gold V
  • United Concordia Dental - Network: Advantage
Highmark Medical Grid

PPO Qualified Embedded $5500 80/60 Silver

Highmark Medical Grid

PPO Qualified Embedded $5500 8 ...

Highmark Medical Grid

Premier Balance PPO $0 Platinum A

Highmark Medical Grid

Premier Balance PPO $0 Platinu ...

Highmark Vision Grid

Fashion Advantage Gold V

Highmark Vision Grid

Fashion Advantage Gold V

United Concordia Dental Grid

Network: Advantage

United Concordia Dental Grid

Network: Advantage

Employee Premium Rates

Medical - Dental - Vision Rates

Medical: Employer will be covering 70% of the cost of either plan. You are responsible for the remaining 30%.

This will be deducted per pay 26 times a year.

Attached are the medical premium plan break downs of what it will cost you for either of the medical plans per pay.

Just find your age under the plan you wish to chose and you will see your cost per pay.


Dental: Dental coverage will be through United Concordia.

It is a 100/80/50 plan with $1,500 annual program max per person per year.

Costs per employee per pay:

$36.41 for individual coverage per month or $16.80 per pay

$95.30 for all other tiers per month or $43.99 per pay


Vision: Employer offers Vision through Davis Vision which is part of Highmark.

Fashion Advantage Gold - Opt V is their best plan.

You get exams, lenses and frames every year.

Costs per employee per pay:

$5.94 for individual coverage per month or $2.74 per pay

$17.23 for all other tiers per month or $7.95 per pay


Vision enrollment form is the same as the medical enrollment/waiver form.

Highmark Medical Cost Breakdowns

Employee Medical Costs Per Plan (Both Plans)

Highmark Medical Cost Breakdowns

Employee Medical Costs Per Pla ...

How To Enroll

Enrollment/Waiver/Change/Term Forms
  • If you would like to change your existing coverage or make new elections, you must do so by June 24.
  • Your current medical, dental and vision elections will carry forward to 2022-2023 if you don't make a new election.
Highmark Medical or Vision

Enrollment/Waiver Form

Highmark Medical or Vision

Enrollment/Waiver Form

Highmark Medical or Vision

Change/Term Form

Highmark Medical or Vision

Change/Term Form

United Concordia Dental

Enrollment/Change/Term Form

United Concordia Dental

Enrollment/Change/Term Form

New Hires

New HIRE Enrollment Information

If you are a NEW HIRE and need to enroll for the FIRST time please see above section How to Enroll.

All enrollment forms are attached for download.

Additional Information

For Employees

Summary of Benefits and Coverages for both medical plans

Highmark Website Link

Highmark Summary of Benefits and Coverage

Performance Blue PPO $5500 SBC

Highmark Summary of Benefits and Coverage

Performance Blue PPO $5500 SBC

Highmark Summary of Benefits and Coverage

Premier Balance PPO $0 Platinum A SBC

Highmark Summary of Benefits and Coverage

Premier Balance PPO $0 Platinu ...

NFP Contacts

You have dedicated Agents ready to handle any situation in a discreet and confidential manner.

For service questions and needs such as:

  •        Understanding what your medical, dental or vision benefits cover
  •        Help finding in network providers
  •        Assistance with prescription or pharmacy issues
  •        Questions regarding bills you receive from your doctor, hospital, dentist, optometrist or lab
  •        Claims you believe haven’t been paid properly


Tracy Tirko

Account Manager

814-289-4229

tracy.tirko@nfp.com


Brianna Rainey

Account Manager II

814-289-4232

brianna.rainey@nfp.com


Your Agent is:

Casey Maschue

Senior Advisor

814-289-4228

casey.maschue@nfp.com