Our benefit plans are staying the same and there are no increases to your premiums.
Richter Healthcare Consultants works diligently to provide you with an affordable and best in class Health Care Program.
Annual enrollment is your opportunity to learn about the 2021 Health Care Program, review your current coverage in Ease and choose the best options for you and your family.
Remember, this is the only time during the year that you can enroll in coverage or change your benefit elections, unless you have a qualifying event during the year. You have 30 days from the qualifying event to notify HR to make the changes. Common life events are; marriage, divorce, birth, adoption and loss in coverage.
Effective July 1, 2021 – Overview of Benefit Offerings:
Medical/RX: Provided through Medical Mutual
• Plan 1 - HSA (HDHP) 100/60% with $3,000/$6,000 deductible (NO CHANGES)
• Plan 2 - PPO 80/60% with $1,000/$2,000 deductible (NO CHANGES)
• Plan 3 - PPO 80/60% with $250/$500 deductible (NO CHANGES)
DENTAL: Provided through Medical Mutual (2 plans) with no changes
• Plan 1 - Basic PPO $75/$225 ded; 100%/50%/50% w/ ortho
• Plan 2 - Advantage PPO $75/$225 ded; 100%/100%/50% w/ ortho
VISION: Provided through EyeMed (1 plan offering) with no changes
Basic Life & ADD & Vol Life: Provider through Lincoln with no changes
STD & LTD Disability: Provided through Lincoln with no changes
Worksite: Provided through UNUM with no changes
• Voluntary offering for Pet Insurance through Pet’s Best. Employee enrolls and pays premiums directly through Pet’s Best. (see page 12 for details.)
• 2021 Employee HSA contributions limit increased to $3,600 single/$7,200 Family.
Medical – Medical Mutual of Ohio Group Number: 672727
Customer Service: Medical (800) 362-7100