BELOW IS A SUMMARY OF OUR GETAWAY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS THAT ARE EFFECTIVE THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2022
United Healthcare (UHC) is the Vendor for the Medical Program
- Choice Plus Network
- Three plans to choose from (2 PPO Plans and 1 High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP))
- 3-Tier Prescription drug coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Preferred Drug List – with a large national network of chains, independent retail pharmacies and home delivery, and online tools to help you compare and save
- Health and Wellness Resources – online and telephonic resources to help you get, and stay healthy
- Customer Service – you can contact UHC by phone (866-414-1959), online at www.myuhc.com, or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnitedHealthcare and Twitter https://twitter.com/uhc whenever you need assistance
How to Search for an In-Network Provider
- Go to www.myuhc.com
- Click on “Find a Provider”
- Select the type of provider you are looking for
- Click on "Employer and Individual Plans"
- Click on "Shopping Around"
- Click on the Choice Plus Network
- You can then either enter your provider name and search, or click on the provider type by the categories listed
Guardian is the Vendor for the Dental, Vision, Life and Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Programs
- DPPO Network
- High and Low Plan Options
- Annual preventative services covered at 100%, both in and out of network, not subject to the annual deductible
- Rollover benefit included
Vision coverage will be administered by Guardian, and will utilize the Davis Vision network, with higher maximums for frames and lenses.
Basic Life AD&D
We offer all employees a $50,000 Life and AD&D benefit, at no cost to you.
Short Term Disability (STD)
We offer a STD plan to all employees, at no cost to you.
Long Term Disability (LTD)
LTD is offered on a Voluntary basis, and employees who elect will be eligible for the following benefits:
- After being continuously disabled for 180 days, the plan will pay 60% of your monthly earnings up to a maximum benefit of $10,000
- The benefit will continue to be paid until you are no longer disabled, or reach normal social security normal retirement age
MetLife is the Vendor for the Legal Plan
Allstate is the Vendor for the ID Theft Plan
Details regarding the Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital, Legal and ID Theft plans are available in the Benefits Guide.