Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania strives to offer employees an array of benefit options to fit a variety of employee needs. Open enrollment is the time to review the benefits and make any changes for the coming plan year (5/1/2022 to 4/30/2023).
All benefit elections made during open enrollment will be effective on May 1, 2022.
To watch a Recorded Open Enrollment Session please Click Here and enter the Passcode: QM46vg0$.
• Medical will remain with IBC, same plan options with some enhancements (see below); increase in payroll contributions
• Dental will remain with Guardian, no plan design changes, no changes to payroll contributions
• Vision will remain with VBA, no plan design changes or payroll contribution changes
• Life & Disability will remain with Lincoln Financial—No changes
• Voluntary Benefits will remain with Guardian (Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity), no changes to plan design or payroll contributions
IBC Benefit Enhancements effective 5/1/2022
• $0 cost share for virtual care services, available 24/7/365:
• Reduced copay for virtual care services through your PCP/Specialist (after deductible for HDHP participants)
• Low-cost generic prescription drug copay going from $5 to $3
• The 90-day retail fill is now offered through Rite Aid (previously Walgreens)
• Influenza/Pneumonia/Shingles vaccines are now covered at no cost
• Weight loss drugs will be covered as long as certain clinical criteria is met for prescribing
All plans will be reviewed in detail during the upcoming open enrollment webinars. Please plan on attending a session.
Log into ADP self-service site to review or elect your benefits. Click on the link below in the blue box to enroll in your benefits.
The deadline is Wednesday, April 13th.
You should carefully consider your open enrollment decision as this is the only time you are permitted to change your benefit elections without a qualifying life event. Your decisions will remain in effect for the entire plan year (5/1/2022 to 4/30/2023) unless you experience a qualifying life event. The life events that allow a benefit election change are noted below.
• Marriage or divorce
• Birth or adoption of a child
• Death of a dependent
• Start or end of your spouse’s employment and insurance coverage
• Your dependent becomes ineligible for coverage
• Becoming eligible for Medicare or Medicaid during the plan year
• Reduction of hours to less than 30 hours per week
• Enrollment under a qualified health plan offered by a state health insurance