Through your UnitedHealthcare medical benefits you have access to various programs to help you throughout the year. Check the Additional Resources section for flyers on each program.
With 24/7 Virtual Visits, members can connect to a doctor by phone or video through myuhc.com or the UnitedHealthcare app.
- Doctors can treat a wide range of health conditions - including many of the same conditions as an emergency room (ER) or urgent care - and may even prescribe medications. Member cost share is usually $49 or less.
- Common conditions include allergies, bronchitis, flu, eye infections, headaches/migraines, rashses, sore throats, stomachaches, and more.
Virtual Primary Care is also available!
- Members can develop a relationship with a virtual provider they will see on an ongoing basis. When needed, in-person care will be recommended, such as labs, imaging, specialist visits, and more.
- Members can visit their virtual primary care provider for preventive visits, follow-up visits, checkups for ongoing conditions like asthma, diabetes, and more.
When you're enrolled with UHC, you are eligible to apply for fitness reimbursement by submitting a form to UHC.
- Members are eligible for reimbursement up to the lesser of $200 for a subscriber or $100 for a spouse/domestic partner.
- You must record 50 fitness facility visits and/or classes in a 6-month period.
Whether you're thinking about having a baby or have one on the way, maternity support is here to provide information and support through pregnancy and postpartum.
- UHC provides access to online resources for every stage of the pregnancy journey. Resources are available to stream anytime, 24/7. Whatever your journey, maternity support is here to help – and it’s available to you at no additional cost as part of your plan benefits.
UHC covers the purchase of personal double-electric breast pumps. Members may purchase breast-pumps without cost-share by contacting a network doctor or approved breast pump supplier up to 30 days before their delivery date or 365 after their delivery date. No prescription is required.
UHC also offers several Behavioral Health resources.
PsychHub provides short videos including personal stories from members with conditions from panic disorder, suicidal ideation, and sleep difficulties to excess drinking/consumption.
Sanvello is an app that provides clinical techniques to dial down the symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression. Sanvello is available to members and their covered dependents age 13 and over at no cost.
- Features include daily mood tracking, meditation tools, guided journeys, personalized progresss, and community support.
- Members can upgrade to Premium at no extra cost by creating an account and choosing "Upgrade through insurance" and then selecting UnitedHealthcare and entering the information on their UHC ID card.
Virtual Therapy offers confidential counseling from the comfort and privacy of home.
- Private video sessions: 1-on-1 support at a time and place that is convenient.
- Help with coping - for children, teens, and adults. A licensed therapist may provide a diagnosis, treatment, and medication if needed.
- Consistent care with high standards - members can see the same therapist with each appointment and establish an ongoing relationship.
You can choose activities to complete that interest you the most. Activities include:
- Connect a tracker in the UHC app
- Complete daily fitness goals (ex. steps per day)
- Track sleep for 14 nights
- Get a biometric screening, flu shot, and/or annual checkup
- And more!
Redeem rewards in the form of:
- A digital Visa gift card
- HSA deposit
- Purchase a tracker through UHC Rewards
You can use your rewards to purchase an Apple Watch by either purchasing the watch with rewards already earned, or enrollling in the Earn It Off option, where there is a low or $0 upfront cost and the balance is paid with rewards earned over the following 12 months.