FEV is committed to providing a competitive, cost-effective benefit program. We are implementing some changes and additions for the 2021-22 plan year, which we hope will be positively received by you and your families. Below are highlights of changes that will become effective on December 1, 2021.
• Medical/Rx Insurance will remain with BCBSM/BCN
• High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account Option Available
• New Dental Carrier (Metlife) - Orthodontia coverage now directly through dental plan
• Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity Insurance now available thru UNUM
• No changes in Voluntary Life or Disability options
• New Employee Advocacy Service to help with your benefit questions throughout the year
If you were unable to join one of the live webinars, or have additional questions, please review the Open Enrollment Resources below.
We are pleased to offer all employees Health Advocate, a valuable new service that can help you navigate the healthcare system and get the most from your benefits!
If you have a healthcare, benefits, billing, claims or other issue, please call Health Advocate toll-free at 866.799.2731.
You can also send a confidential email to Answers@HealthAdvocate.com or go to the member website at HealthAdvocate.com/members. Health Advocate’s services are available at no cost to employees and their eligible family members
BCBSM and BCN will continue to be our medical provider for the 2021-22 plan year.
You have three medical plan options, detailed benefit summaries for each can be found below:
Keep in mind, the HMO plan has a Standard plan design and Enhanced plan design. To receive the Enhanced plan design, you must complete the following in the first 90 days of your benefits start date:
• Take a health assessment by logging in to your member account on bcbsm.com or using Blue Cross mobile app
• See your doctor for a Blue Care Network Qualification Form visit, and have him or her electronically submit your qualification form