Annual enrollment is your opportunity to learn about the 2022-2023 Health Care Program, review your current coverage and choose the best options for you and your family. Please review our 2022-2023 Guidebook and attend an upcoming education session to learn more about our 2022-2023 benefits offerings.
Able Pay – Available Starting December 1, 2022
AblePay is a NO-COST program that provides you and your family with savings, flexible payment terms, and billing advocacy for your out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Follow this link to a pre-recorded education session to learn more: AblePay Overview
Follow this link to access the AblePay Member Brochure: AblePay Member Brochure
Click Here to enroll!
Maven – Available Starting January 1, 2023
CORA Services has partnered with Maven to offer our benefit eligible employees a program to help navigate family planning. The free service through Maven will include support for IVF, adoption, surrogacy, returning from work after parental leave and much more! More details about this benefit to follow. Employees will be able to sign up for Maven starting January 1, 2023.
No changes to current plan designs! CORA Services will continue to offer the two medical plans (HDHP and POS) with no plan changes. CORA Services is decreasing employee contributions for the 2022-2023 plan year. Please refer to the Guidebook or Paylocity for 2022-2023 medical per pay costs.
No changes to current Dental, Vision, Voluntary STD, or Voluntary Life benefits.
Commuter Transit FSA
Reminder: If you elect the Commuter FSA, you will be able to set aside pre-tax dollars to be spent on work-related transit costs. You can elect to contribute up to $280 per month into your Commuter FSA. You can change your Commuter FSA benefit election throughout the plan year based on your work-related transit costs. There is no “use it or lose it” and any unspent monthly funds will rollover to the next month. For details regarding the transit benefit refer to the recorded presentation, guidebook and FAQs contained in the landing page.
What do I need to do during this Open Enrollment?
· Review your benefits and make your elections in Paylocity by November 14th.
· We encourage you to review your Medical, Dental, Vision and Voluntary STD and Life elections.
· If you would like to be enrolled in a Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Limited Purpose FSA, or Health Savings Account effective December 1, 2022 you MUST make your election the Paylocity Self Service Portal.
All regular Full-Time employees who work 30 hours per week are eligible for the below benefits. In your guidebook on page 9, you will find eligibility details on the 403(b).
Employees who are eligible to participate in CORA Services’ benefit programs may also enroll their dependents. For the purpose of our benefit plans, your dependents are defined as follows:
• Your legal spouse or domestic partner (special rules apply for domestic partner coverage and you could have additional tax liability)
• For medical, dental, vision and Voluntary Life - Children, your children are covered to the end of the calendar month when they reach age 26.
• Your unmarried children of any age who are mentally or physically disabled and totally dependent upon you for support (proof of condition and dependence must be submitted)