Click this link to watch the Open Enrollment Meeting
FAX OR EMAIL REQUIRED ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK TO Jennifer Wallace:
NO LATER THAN December 9th
Fax Number: (239) 649-6735
ENROLLMENT or BENEFIT QUESTIONS?
Call Traci Swain at NFP 216-816-0029 or Kelli Krise at 216-264-2715
Toll Free: (855) 277-2707 or Ohio local (216) 264-2713
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield - increasing from 3 plans to 4 plan options:
Core: PPO Plan 80/60 with $750/$1,500 deductible. NO PLAN CHANGES
Buy-Up: PPO Plan 90/70 with $500/$1,000 deductible. NO PLAN CHANGES
Bronze PPO: 70/50 with $4,000/$8,000 deductible: increase out of pocket
NEW PLAN: Consumer Drive Health Plan (CDHP) with Health Savings Account (H S A): 80/60 with $3,000/$6,000 deductible.
Cleveland Construction will contribute to the H S A in 2023 based on your enrollment: Single: $500; 2 Person: $750; Family: $1,000.
The SydneySM Health app is a free Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield app that gives you fast and convenient access to your health insurance information right on your phone. It’s like having a personal health assistant in the palm of your hand.
A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-favored trust or custodial account established exclusively for the purpose of paying for current and/or future medical expenses. An HSA is similar to an IRA account with one major difference: you can access the funds at any time to pay for qualified medical expenses.
· Individuals can deduct the amount of their HSA contributions from their federal income taxes
· An employer’s contribution to an HSA account is not counted as taxable income
· An employee can withdraw funds from an HSA tax free to pay for qualified medical expenses
· All interest earnings on HSAs are tax free
To enroll in an HSA, the following requirements must be met:
· must be enrolled in a high-deductible health plan that meets IRS requirements.
· an employee cannot be covered by another medical plan that is non high-deductible health plan i.e. enrolled in spouses plan that is a PPO (this exclusion does not apply to certain other types of insurance, such as dental, vision, disability or long-term care coverage).
· an employee cannot be enrolled in Medicare or Medicaid (including dependents.)
· an employee cannot be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return.
· an employee has not received Tricare, Indian Health Services or Department of Veterans Affairs Medical benefits in the past 90 days.
Cleveland Construction is pleased to provide a 24/7 Telemedicine vendor, at no cost to you. Below is an overview:
· 24/7 access to a physician through phone consultation or online
· Services are provided for minor illnesses or injuries.
· Cost for the First Stop Health consultation is FREE—no copayment required
· Prescriptions can be provided with certain limitations. Please have your local pharmacy’s phone number ready. NOTE: Anthem medical plan copayments will apply to prescription drugs if enrolled in Anthem.
· Children ages 6 -18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to receive a consultation. Be sure to update your pediatrician when treatment or prescriptions are dispensed to your infant or toddler.
· Children over the age of 18 can receive consultations without a parent
· Common conditions treated:
- Sinus infections
- Eye infections
- Urinary Tract infections
- Seasonal Allergies
- Minor trauma or burns
How to access First Stop Health:
1. Call 888.691.7867 and press 1 to speak to a doctor
2. A First Stop Health agent will ask a few brief questions to log the request
3. Within less than 5 minutes, a physician will call you back to review history, symptoms and make
4. If a prescription drug is required, patients will be notified via email or text when the prescription is sent to your
preferred pharmacy. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PREFERRED PHARMACY’S PHONE NUMBER AVAILABLE.
1. First time users, watch for a welcome email link which will be sent upon activation.
2. Click on the link in the email and set up your First Stop Health account
3. Request a consultation online by clicking on “Request a consult” button on the right hand side of your dashboard.
4. Returning Users, go to www.fshealth.com and follow step 3.
The Guardian dental plans can be selected independently and are not tied to the Voluntary Life, ADD and LTD.
Guardian offers two dental plans - Base and Buy-Up. The Buy-up Dental plan design offers enhanced benefits with higher premiums (refer to the comparison chart below). Choose the plan that best fits you and your families needs.
Guardian utilizes the DentalGuard Preferred Network. The dentists who participate in the Dental Guard Preferred Network agree to accept Guardian’s contracted amount and may not balance bill. Non-network dentists may bill you for any difference in cost between the Guardian’s allowed amount and the dentist’s fee. This is also known as balance billing. To locate a network dentist, go to www.guardiananytime.com
The Guardian Vision plans can be selected independently and are not tied to the Voluntary Life, ADD and LTD.
Guardian offers (2) two vision plans - The Base plan is a discount ONLY plan with a $10 copay for exams. The 2nd plan is a NEW OPTION that is a Vision Buy-Up.
Guardian utilizes the VSP Choice Network which includes a large network of optometrists and ophthalmologists. Visit: www.vsp.com . Retail providers include Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Heartland Vision, Vision works.
Vision Buy-up Plan Enhancements: Designer Glasses and Name Brand Contacts can be purchased at eyeconic.com.In addition, a hearing discount program with savings up to 60% is available. Go to truhearing.com/vsp or call 1-877-396-7194
Producer / Sales Consultant